Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cloudy, Uncertain, and Jumbled Thoughts.

Talk about mental exhaustion, which became physical exhaustion, which in turn developed into a cold. But I've had two days home from the villages, although not without being filled in on what all I missed- most of which was unfortunate. But, I'm taking a step back for the weekend, to try and see the bigger picture, and to ultimately pray for God to give me His eyes. I want to see these people and this place for who and what they are; hold the sugar coat please. And I'll be damned if that ain't what I'm getting. I'm trying not to become consumed in a schedule. I'm taking a step back to take it all in. I've forgotten that not everything is as it seems. I think I was planning on being inspired on the daily, but I'm finding I'm more troubled than inspired. Although frustration has a funny way of molting into inspiration. Maybe I'm being too literal. I need to think outside the box, or maybe just beyond the borders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment